This program offers our patients the ability to sign up for automatic refills of all maintenance medications. Our pharmacy team will prepare your medications automatically when they are due to be refilled. In addition, we will contact you as a reminder that your prescriptions are ready for pick up. Please, call one of our helpful pharmacists to enroll now.
- B&W Pharmacy currently offers flu shots and shingles vaccinations (Zostavax)
- No appointment needed, so stop in any time (all pharmacists are certified to provide immunizations)
- We can bill almost every insurance plan for immunizations and provide them at little or no cost to you.
- Who should get the shingles vaccine?
- The CDC recommends a single dose of the vaccine for people aged 60 and older, even if they’ve already had a bout of shingles.
- The vaccine is approved for anyone 50 years and older
- Why should you get a flu shot?
- The CDC estimates that 1 in 5 people will get the flu. Don't risk it. Protect yourself and your family.
We offer a huge variety of Home Healthcare products to meet your needs. We can bill Medicare for most of these items.
Some items include:
- Diabetic Testing Supplies (Meters, Strips, & Lancets)
- Diabetic Shoes
- Mobility Aids such as lift chairs, walkers, canes, etc.
- Bathroom Aids such as 3-in-1 commodes, raised toilet seats, safety rails, etc.
- Wound Care Supplies
- Ostomy Supplies
- Incontinence Products
- And More
Click here to browse our Home Healthcare Catalog.